- Professional sharp containers manufacturer in china with 15 years of experience
- Supply a wide range of capacity from 0.5L~30L, rectangle, and round
- Producing sharp container products for over 15 years with premium quality
- An experienced development team can customize the model to your requirement
Your Reliable Sharp Container Manufacturer | STROBIGO
We adopt 100% new PP material to manufacture sharp containers, the production process is fully automatic for all sizes. There are multiple quality assurance checks during the manufacturing and after processing, to ensure our sharp containers‘ indicators meet standards and clean appearance, with no stains or wear.
STROBIGO have 4200㎡ plant, and 4 automatic plastic injection production lines, which provide an adequate production capacity of 2000pcs sharps container per day. Outstanding manufacturing processes enable us to provide premium quality sharp containers at competitive prices in a short lead time.
Sharp Container Category
The 1L sharps container is portable size, it can be put on the countertop at home and hospital. It can also be put in a backpack or luggage. The transparent lid can indicate the filling level, temporarily closes safely, and locks permanently.
The 3L sharps container has a push lid design, the lid is transparent to reveal how much sharp content is filled in the container, normally the label also signed a limit line. The lid can be perpetually locked and wait for final disposal.
The 8L sharps container is a push lid designed, beside of large square disposal area, there is a specially designed tiny hole for syringe needle detachment. So that medical personnel does not need to depart the syringe by hand.
The 30L sharps bin is a large biohazard sharps waste bin that can not only suitable for small sharps waste like syringe needles or scalpels, but also for other biohazard waste like infusion tube medical gloves, infusion tubes, etc.
The round sharp container is used to store needles, lancets, and other medical supplies with sharp edges. Their specially designed lid allows sharps to be stored in the box while preventing them from being easily removed.
Professional Sharp Container Manufacturer with 15 Years OEM & ODM Experience
STROBIGO sharp containers manufacturer has been producing sharp containers for over 15 years, our premium quality biohazard disposal bins obtained widely praise from clients all over the world. STROBIGO develops 10-40 new molds to meet worldwide demand. Strict quality control and good manufacturing practice enable us to supply sharps containers of a superior quality continuously.
International Standard Production Process
As a leading manufacturer of sharp containers, STROBIGO has been committed to quality and service since 2008. We are committed to ISO9001:2015 certification, which demonstrates our commitment to quality management practices.
We are also proud of our company’s dedication to the environment and innovation in product development. Our products have been designed with both the environment and the end user in mind, making them more recyclable than ever before.
Fast Lead Time| Sharp Bin Supplier
You don’t have time to wait for your products. We know that, and we’re here to help.
STROBIGO is a sharp container manufacturer with a production line that’s ready to go when you need it, and skilled workers who can make sure your product is ready on time. Our company has been in business since, and we’ve built our reputation on our commitment to efficiency and quality.
Affordable Price Sharp Container
Are you looking for affordable sharps containers? If so, we have the right product for you.
We are committed to providing our customers with quality products at affordable prices. We have been in this industry for many years, and we know what it takes to make sure that we are able to offer our customers the best possible price without sacrificing quality.
Your Reliable Sharp Container Manufacturer
STROBIGO automatic plastic injection production line provides large-scale production of sustainable quality standardized sharp box products, which enable us to offer the best price in the world. Our experienced foreign trade business team and support team provide intimate and fast customer service to customers from all over the world, send inquiries to us, and get exclusive quotations.
A: There are 0.5L,1L,2L,3L,4L,6.5L,7L,8L,10L,15L and 18L sharp container in stock.
A: There are 1L, 3L,5L,5Q,8L,10L,15L,23L, and 30L sharps containers in stock. Color is red and yellow
A: Round container is yellow,square container is red and yellow.
A: plastic sharp container can made of PP.
A: Sharp container can put lable sticker and one color logo printing . Package can be customed.
And square sharp container color can be produced as pantone code.
A: Sharp container has FDA certification approved.
A: 3Liter , 5Quart and 8Liter Sharp Container
A:It is Waterproof and stab proof,and the lid can be locked after using. It will be more safe
Sharps Container Manufacturers
If you need to purchase sharps containers in large quantities, we are the best choice for you. We have been manufacturing medical waste disposal containers for over 15 years and our products are very popular with hospitals and clinics. Our sharps container is very safe and convenient to use.
Needle Disposal Container Manufacturers
A needle disposal container is a sharp medical waste container used for the safe and secure disposal of needles and other such sharp medical equipment. Needle disposal containers are typically made from plastic or metal, depending on the preference of the user. They can be found in hospitals, clinics, medical facilities, and other settings where hazardous sharps are present.
Biohazard Container Manufacturers
We are the best biohazard container manufacturers and suppliers in China. Our biohazard container is very famous in China. We have different types of biohazard containers, such as sharps containers, needle disposal containers, and biohazard containers.
Sharps Container Wholesale Suppliers
When you are looking for a reliable sharp container manufacturer and supplier in China, it’s important to find one that has a good reputation. With us, you’re sure to find exactly what you need: we have a large production capacity and a good quality control system. We can provide you with high-quality sharps containers and other medical products at competitive prices.
We have specialized in manufacturing plastic needle disposal containers and biohazard containers since 2008, which makes us an industry leader in this area. Our products are known for their durability, functionality, and attractive designs. In addition to these factors, they are also easy to use—but this is something that will become obvious once you begin using them yourself!
We are the best sharps container manufacturers and suppliers in China. our needle disposal container and biohazard container are very famous in China.
We are the best sharp container manufacturer and supplier in China. Our needle disposal container and biohazard container are very famous in China.
We have more than 15 years’ experience, our company is a professional manufacturer of medical sharps containers. We provide products for global customers, such as pharmacies, laboratories, medical product companies, hospitals, and so on. If you need any information about price or service please contact us freely!
Sharp Container Standards
FDA REGULATIONS & GUIDES
Sharp container manufacturer shall ensure sharps container:
- Obtained FDA 510(k) product-market approval
- Company registration and product listing on FDA
- Comply with CFR 21 Part 820 quality system regulations and good manufacturing practices.
- Marked with sufficient safety instructions
- Compliant with OSHA (closable, puncture-resistant. Label/color coding, leak-proof on the sides and bottom)
Complies with an applicable sharps box standard for
- Impact resistance
- Puncture resistance
- Overflow detection
- Sharps entering and closing
- Mounting Accessories
- Handling (safe transportation function)
Reusable Sharps Containers
The performance test of Sharps container standard is carried out after the container has been subjected to the following conditions:
- Repeated filling and emptying of the sharps container, equal to the specified service life, use normal handling
- DOT vibration test
- Compliance with FDA cleaning requirements before reuse Control: management, design, corrective and preventive measures, and production and process (21 CFR 820.20, .30, .70, .100)
OSHA Regulations. CFR 29-1910.10306
(c)(1) – Employer shall:
- Review once a time to review the exposure control plan to reflect changes in technology to exclude or reduce exposure to blood- borne pathogens
- Annually document the consideration and implementation of appropriate commercially available and effective safer medical equipment
- Seek input from non-management personnel responsible for direct patient care in determining, evaluating, and selecting effective engineering and work practice controls
- Record comments in the exposure control plan
(d)(2)(i)-Engineering and work practice controls should be used to exclude or minimize hand exposure
(d)(2)(ii)-Engineering controls should be regularly inspected and maintained or replaced to ensure their effectiveness
(d)(4)(iii)(A)(i) – Containers shall be:
- Can be closed
- Puncture resistance
- Leakproof on the sides and bottom
- Label/color coding conforms to (standard)
(d)(4)(iii)(A)(ii) – During use, containers shall be:
- People are easily approachable and as close as possible to nearby areas where sharps are used or can be reasonably expected to be found (such as a laundry shop)
- Stay upright throughout use
- Replace regularly and not overfill
- Close immediately before removal or replacement to prevent overflow or protruding of contents during handling, storage, transportation or transportation
- If a leak is likely to occur, place it in an auxiliary container
- Needle uncoiler. The use of these 7 is generally prohibited
- The needle must not penetrate the sharps container.
Reusable sharps containers：
- It should be inspected and disinfected regularly. (d)(4)(ii)(C)
- Do not open, empty or clean manually or in any other way to open, empty or clean employees, otherwise employees will be exposed to the risk of percutaneous injury (d)(4)(iii)(A)(4)
- Engineering controls should be regularly inspected and maintained or replaced to ensure their effectiveness. (d)(2)(ii)
DOT Regulations. CFR 495
- 173.134-Can be safely closed to prevent leakage or puncture
- 173.197-must be puncture-resistant
- 178.134-with the BIOHAZARD mark in accordance with 29 CFR 1910.1030(g)(1)(i)
- 171.8 and 172.101-marked with the correct UN shipping name and number: UN 3291
Under the following circumstances, the sharps container as a controlled medical waste may be transported on a wheeled rack by a private or contract carrier:
- Rigid non-bulk packaging that meets the general packaging requirements of §§173.24 and 173.24a and the packaging requirements specified in 29 CFR 1910.1030
- Transported by private or contract carriers using vehicles dedicated to the transportation of regulated medical waste
- Safely shut down to prevent leakage or puncture
- Container capacity does not exceed 18 gallons
- Registered in accordance with FDA’s medical device regulations
- Made of puncture-resistant plastic conforming to ASTM standard F2132-01
- Installed firmly in the pulley frame, keeping them in an upright position; and the frame is firmly fixed on the motor vehicle
Sharps Boxes should comply with DOT UN Packaging II Tests – CFR49-178.600:
- 178.503-Each package indicated as conforming to the UN standard must be marked with the designated UN mark.
- 178.603-drop test (1.2m/4ft, -18C/0F)
- 178-606-Stacking strength and stability test
- 178.608-Vibration test (1 hour)
Reusable Sharps Containers – 173.197:
- The volume must be between 2-40 gallons (7.57-151.42 liters).
- Permanently mark for reuse
- Approved and certified by the US FDA as a reusable medical device
- Disinfect before reuse, effective against previously contained infectious substances
- Letter to Manufacturers and Original Distributors of Sharps Containers and Destroyers Used by Health Care Professionals, 1994. Center for Bias and Radiological Health, Food and Drug Administration MD. https://www.fda.gov/downloads/medicaldevices/deviceregulationandguidance/guidancedocuments/ucm070679.pdf Accessed July 24, 2017
- Guidance on the content and format of premarket announcement (510 (k)) cessions for sharps holders. Oct 1993. Infection Control Devices Branch, Center for Bias and Radiological Health, Food and Drug Administration MD. https://www.fda.gov/downloads/medicaldevices/deviceregulationandguidance/guidancedocuments/ucm081297.pdf Accessed July 24, 2017
- Medical Devices: CFR21 Part 820 – Quality System Regulations. Food and Drug Administration, MD. https://www.ecfr.gov/cgi-bin/text-idx?SID=6d6b51f0793d20e0398 49d0f2f1c8d81&mc=true&tpl=/ecfrbrowse/Title21/21cfr820_main_02.tpl Accessed July 25, 2017
- FDA suggested dissembled- use testing for applicable sharps holders Mayhall,E. July 14, 1999. Infection Control Devices Branch, Center for Bias and Radiological Health, Food and Drug Administration MD.
- CFR 49 – Transportation, Electronic Code of Federal Regulations, PIPELINE AND HAZARDOUS MATERIALS SAFETY ADMINISTRATION, U.S. DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION. https://www.ecfr.gov/cgi-bin/text-idx?SID=1d49a3b137cb1b6fc45251074e634b44&tpl=/ecfrbrowse/Title49/49tab_02.tpl Accessed July 26, 2017
- OSHA Bloodborne Pathogens Standard 1910.1030. US Department Labour, Occupational Safety and Health Administration. Jan 18, 2001. http://www.osha.gov/pls/ oshaweb/owadisp.show_document?p_table=STANDARDS&p_id=10051. Accessed July 24, 2017.
- OSHA Enforcement Procedures for the Occupational Exposure to Bloodborne Pathogens. Directive CPL02-02-069 (CPL2-2.69). US Department Labour, Occupational Safety and Health Administration. Nov 27, 2001. http://www.osha.gov/pls/oshaweb/owadisp.show_document?p_table=DIRECTIVES&p_id=2570. Accessed July 24, 2017.
- ASTM F2132-01 (2008) e1 Standard Specification for Perforation Resistance of Accoutrements Used in Containers for Discarded Medical Needles and Other Sharps. ASTM International, West Conshohocken, PA, USA.
- NIOSH. Selecting, Evaluating, and Using Sharps Disposal Containers. DHHS (NIOSH) Publication No. 97-111, Jan 1998. US Department of Health and Human Services, Public Health Service, Centers for Diseases Control and Prevention, National Institutes for Occupational Safety and Health, Atlanta Georgia USA. https://www.cdc.gov/ niosh/docs/97-111/default.html Accessed July 26, 2017.